AI in Security Systems – Innovations to Help Food Producers
The introduction of intelligent video surveillance with AI applications has vastly improved the way security is managed and used. Breakthrough security technologies present a suite of features that can be an integral part of a good Food Defense Plan.
Before now, food manufacturers deployed access control and video surveillance as a security measure only, without any consideration for food regulatory requirements or good working
Food manufacturing companies can think differently about their security systems. It is now possible to deploy security solutions that will also provide an additional tier of confidence for FSMA, Intentional Adulteration and Compliance Mandates.
- Seamless integration between security systems and the food production lines.
- Self-learning video analytics present a directory of event and warning notifications.
- Appearance search to indicate unknown persons at internal and external areas.
- Flexible configurations for workflow routines, access levels and integrated video feeds.
- License plate recognition and improved security automation for transport and logistics.
- New security projects to include specific design emphasis for the food industry.
- Upgraded systems to provide additional intelligent features that work for food producers.
The operation and functionality of the security systems performance will improve with superior video quality and enterprise level access control.
Find out more on how your systems can be working better for you. Contact ivelah, your security expert that understands food.